WORLD WIDE COPYRIGHT:
This website and its content is copyright of “Fraser & Parsley Ltd” 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
FRASER AND PARSLEY LIMITED
Fraser & Parsley Ltd is owned and operated by Fraser & Parsley Ltd. We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you share with us. We hold and process your information lawfully in accordance with Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
The following policy explains how and why we collect and process your personal information, what controls you have over the use of it and how we keep it secure. What Personal Information Is Gathered?
• Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We do not sell this information to any other party. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of particular features.
Payment information is not retained. If you choose for this information to be stored, it is done so securely by our payment providers, Shopify. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your orders, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
The information you provide for us is given in one of the following two lawful ways: with Consent (GDPR Article (6)(1)(a)) - you provide consent for us to contact you with relevant and specific information about our products and services. You can control which information you’re receive from us by updating your preferences by emailing us. You have the right to withdraw consent at anytime by unsubscribing or by contacting us directly. through Contract (GDPR Article (6)(1)(b)) - you provide your information to us for the purpose of completing a service you have asked us to provide, such as fulfilling an order you have placed with us.
More About Cookies
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide helpful features such as remembering the contents of your shopping basket between visits. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our most useful features and we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What Information is Shared, and With Whom?
We will never sell or share your information with anyone without your consent, apart from in the following ways:
• Third Party agents - in order to supply services you have requested. This could include sharing information for the purposes of dispatch and order tracking, sending of promotional emails, secure handling of credit card information.
• Legal or similar – we will release account and personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce or comply with our terms and conditions or to protect the rights and property of Fraser & Parsley Ltd, it’s users or others.
How Secure is the Information Held About Me?
• We work hard to protect the security of key information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software during payment, which encrypts information you input.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We do not hold records of your credit card number either through the order process or once order processing is completed.
• We maintain physical and electronic safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Contact us & Customer Service
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Fraser & Parsley, Swingle Swangle Farmhouse, Matfield, TN12 7DT.