Gold Pocket Weekly 2023 Planner
Fraser & Parsley
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Designed in collaboration with Becks of @thehousebuild, Becks is donating 100% of her royalties to The Evie Dove Foundation in memory of her dear friends daughter. Find out more about the foundation here.
Becks chose a gorgeous vintage gold cover material, and we are blind debossing the year and monogram. The end papers are Becks' favourite bee in a delicious Hawaiian pink.
At F & P we created this beautiful planner to help bring a little order to the chaos of life, we realised a little more planning helped us juggle + reduced stress.
CLICK HERE to download a free tester page to see if the layout suits you!
- crisp white pages (lux 100 gsm) with polka dot & bee printed end papers
- strong pen loop
- vintage gold leatherette (vegan leather)
- grosgrain ribbon page marker
- lay flat binding
- pocket inside back cover
- 15.5x11cm, 2cm thick
- handbound in England
- 7 DAYS on a 2 page spread, with space for appointments and x5 bullet points each day. Space at the start of each week to write notes.
- January - December 2023
- monthly spreads, 2023 + 2024 yearly calendar at the front
- January 2024 monthly view at the back for advance planning
- contacts, Christmas + birthday planner, x6 notes at the back
- monogramming: up to 4 letters
- OR icon + initials: choose 1 icon plus 2 initials
- Gift Wrapping is available for an additional £4.50 per item. We will wrap in tissue paper, a smart white grosgrain ribbon, a bespoke gift tag (up to 150 characters). We will typeset your gift tag so it looks just right! We will not enclose a receipt of any nature with the item and it can be sent direct to the recipient.